Positioning your products for success.
"Effective sales and marketing for our focus industries requires several skill sets. We find the people who understand your industry and know how to generate sales, market your products, and produce strategic-level success."
A decent salesperson can sell a product by listening to a customer’s need and explaining how the product meets it. An exceptional salesperson, on the other hand, understands the context of that need and presents a solution that opens the door for more business. The intersection of exceptional salespeople and those who understand the inner workings of your industry is small indeed, but you can find them at CPS.
Since 1978, we’ve been recruiting the top sales and marketing talent for several industries including petrochemical, food additives and ingredients, adhesives, instrumentation, chemical processing, capital equipment, paints and coatings, packaging, inks, plastics, water treatment, environmental, and more. If you have a need for an expert, whether it is in sales, marketing, or management, we have someone who can exceed your expectations.
- Brand Manager
- Business Development Manager
- Business Unit Director/Manager
- C- Level executives
- Commercial Director
- Global Business Director
- Inside Sales / Customer Service
- Market / Product Specialist
- Market Development Manager
- Market Manager
- National / International Marketing Manager
- National / International Sales Manager
- Product Manager
- Program Manager
- Project Management Director
- Regional Sales Manager
- Sales Engineer
- Sales Representative
- Technical Sales Representative
- Technical Service
- Vice President of Sales / Marketing / Sales and Marketing